Calne Branch Events
Shows all training, Guild and events outside the Guild as well as all the events in the branch.
Towers open en route:
1) Winterborne Kingston 10.00; Corfe Mullen 10.30; Canford Magna 11.30.
2) Shillingstone/Gussage All Saints 9.30; Bryanston 10.30; Sturminster Marshall 11.30 .
12:30 – 2pm Ringing at Wimborne Minster. Followed by Service at 2pm.
3:15pm AGM at Queen Elizabeth’s School
5:00pm High Tea – For tickets (£8.50 per head) and map please contact Anthony Lovell-Wood on 01747 871110 or email@example.com
● 2.45 Guided tour of the Minster, including chained library (please book)
● 2.45-3.45 Wet & Wild swim session at QE Leisure Centre for swimmers under 16
● Wimborne Model Town
● 7.30-2.00 Wimborne Market
● Priest’s House Museum & Garden
● Walford Mill Craft Centre
● Kingston Lacy House & Badbury Rings (National Trust)
● Riverside walks and boat hire
For further information please contact Kathryn Tyson on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ringing from 10.30 – 12.00 followed by service then lunch at the Duke.
Ringing At 15.00, service at 16.30 followed by tea and business meeting. Evening ringing. Tea numbers to David Seymour please. 07866 427066
Ringing at Yatesbury at 15.00. Service at 16.30 followed by Bring and Share tea. Evening ringing at Broad Hinton
Ringing at Compton Bassett from 15.00 – 16.00 followed by service then tea and games evening at CB Village Hall
Ringing at 15.00. Service At 16.30 followed by Tea. Evening Ringing. Tea numbers to Dave and Mary Davidge email@example.com