In educating the public and in recruitment
For Tower Captains to teach effectively, imaginatively and safely
- Framework for Training Ringers – a systematic approach to training in your band.
- Ringing Practice Toolkit
- Running a Practice
- The National Network for Ringing Training
- The Role and Responsibilities of the Tower Captain in relation to insurance of ringers.
- Belfry Maintenance and Safety
- Tower Safety and Etiquette
- Basic Instructional Techniques for Bell Ringing Trainers – Course Material prepared by Graham Sturrock.
Calling and Conducting
- CCCBR Education Committee
- Courses (Note: if you or a group of you are interested in one of these courses please contact the Guild Training Officer).
- Publications (Note: most of these publications can be purchased (without postage costs) from the Guild General Secretary at branch business meetings, Guild events or by contacting him directly.
- Learning Curve
- Learn to Ring – information on the Central Council about bell ringing for those interested in learning
Nationally Advertised Ringing Courses
Other sites of interest
- Sherbourne Teaching Aids – Home of ‘One-per-Learner’ and the Bell Club Awards.
- Glossary of ringing terms
- Steve Colman
- Change Ringing Resources
- Ringing Bells
- Notes on Ringing